I’m a Disney loving, adventure seeking, ballroom dancing, travel bug. I’m what Newfoundlanders call a ‘Come From Away’; I’ve been living in St. John’s for almost 5 years, with one year in the middle being in London, England. I absolutely love travelling and exploring the world around me and I take any opportunity to do it!
- What sitcom world would you like to live in? New Girl
- Which era are you jealous of? 20s
- Go-to lunch spot in St. John’s? Mustang Sally’s
- Last thing you google searched? Kristen Bell’s Sloth Meltdown
- Most memorable buzzfeed post? ‘Buying your first home, as told by goats’
- Number of countries visited? 23
I’m a travel and coffee obsessed musician, with a love for all things beauty related. I grew up just outside of St. John’s, but close enough to basically be considered a ‘Townie’ in Newfoundland terms. While I was in university, I spent time living in Waterloo (Ontario), Seattle (Washington), and Prague (Czech Republic). Looking forward to new adventures and exploring my hometown!
- What sitcom world would you like to live in? Friends
- Which era are you jealous of? 50s, hands down
- Go-to lunch spot in St. John’s? Manna Bakery
- Last thing you google searched? ‘BB8 & the baby chicks’
- Most memorable buzzfeed post? ‘19 Thoughts Everyone Has While Watching House Hunters’
- Number of countries visited? 13